We have a great opportunity for the right individual to come and work for a local Milwaukee multi-divisional distribution, manufacturing e-commerce marketing company. Our company is currently recruiting for an individual to work in our Accounting Department in the capacity of Accounts Receivable, collections and credit.
The qualified individual will work independently within the Accounting Department, but will work cohesively with the other members of the Accounting Team as well as other employees and managers throughout the corporation.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Makes collection calls on past due accounts: documenting all discussions with customers called
- Processes A/R invoices and statements in a timely and efficient manner
- Efficiently records, reconciles and researches receivable accounts
- Answers questions from customers regarding topics such as: postage or pricing disputes, credit requests, return status, purchase order numbers, account inquiries, etc.
- Records credit card payments on accounts
- Assist Controller on various projects with regard to collections, debits, credits and other accounting issues
- Serves at backup to Customer Service by taking orders as necessary
- Completes other duties or projects as assigned
- Candidate should possess experience with both month and year-end financial preparation and company close-outs.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Must have previous A/R, Collections and Credit experience
- Ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of ERP software with an emphasis on the SYSPRO ERP platform and have a working knowledge on various other general computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office programs, ten-key calculator, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Have strong attention to detail with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or cohesively in a team environment
- Must possess strong customer service skills and be able to act in a professional manner while taking incoming calls and making outgoing calls
- Ability to learn/adapt to changing requirements/situations
Type or Copy/Paste Job Description here
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here