We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ICM Corporation (www.catalog-sales.com) is a steadily growing e-commerce/catalog-marketing, distribution and manufacturing company with eight divisions. We have been in business more than two decades, so our track record is well known. We're based in Milwaukee, WI with an affiliate office in Chicago, IL. What's the foundation of our steady growth? We can point to four key reasons why we consistently please our customers:
- We offer a wide range of well-designed products
- Affordable prices
- Speedy delivery
- Exceptional customer service
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Mechanical Inspection Tools
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools
- Decision Making
Basic math skills using units of American weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.