We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ICM Corporation (www.catalog-sales.com) is a steadily growing e-commerce/catalog-marketing, distribution and manufacturing company with eight divisions. We have been in business more than two decades, so our track record is well known. We're based in Milwaukee, WI with an affiliate office in Chicago, IL. What's the foundation of our steady growth? We can point to four key reasons why we consistently please our customers:
- We offer a wide range of well-designed products
- Affordable prices
- Speedy delivery
- Exceptional customer service
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving materials
- Shipping finished products
- Assembly of display boards, posts, and other assorted products
- Packing finished products
- Welding aluminum frames
- Operating saws to cut materials
- General clean-up of area
- Able to use hand tools/power tools safely and comfortably
- Maintain quality focus
- Strong work history
- Great judgement and decision making skills
Basic math skills using units of American weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Company sponsored 401k plan
- On-the-job training provided
- Personal & professional growth encouraged
- Flexible work schedules
- Company workout facility
- Medium business, ran with a small business mentality which includes an open door policy
- Friendly and open culture
If hired on for full-time then medical, dental, vision, life, STD, & LTD insurance will be offered.