Looking for a place to work that will work around your school schedule? Interested in working for a vastly growing company, with the ability to learn aspects of many different parts of the business? Check out United Visual Products and the internships we have to offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
United Visual Products(http://www.uvpinc.com/) is a major manufacturer of visual communication boards and signs for churches, schools, businesses, institutions, and much more. United Visual Products sells bulletin boards, letter-boards, dry erase boards, easels, sign pedestals, open/closed signs and much more. What's the foundation of our steady growth? We can point to four key reasons why we consistently please our customers:
- We offer a wide range of well-designed products
- Affordable prices
- Speedy delivery
- Exceptional customer service
We are currently seeking a Business Intern to assist with a variety of duties that will help to streamline the buying/fulfillment process within our Government Sales (GSA) division, as well as customer service and sales responsibilities as well. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable new skills sets for a market representing 1/3 of the U.S. economy and one of the fastest growing divisions within our company.
Please see the following websites for more information about our company:
Summary: This position will involve customer service tasks, purchasing tasks, sales support, as well as other various general business duties.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interact with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Staying up to date with product knowledge
- Back Order Report Management: Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Status Requests: Assist customer incoming status requests.
- Return/Replacement Requests: Assist customers looking to return ordered items and/or order replacement items.
- Backup Customer Service with answering phone calls and some general Customer Service duties.
- Assist Sales Representative by generating leads from current call lists.
- Establish and/or expand relationships with new and existing clients.
- Talk to clients all over the nation involved in construction, real estate, development, and architectural design.